Step 1: Analyze the problem.
Today I decided I wanted to fix it, or find the problem so I can order a new part. I think I already knew what the problem was, but didn't want to order a part I didn't need.
I started by taking the panel off the door along with all the other necessary things and checked out my handle. I suspected that some plastic piece was broken somewhere because my car is old.
Step 2: Solve the Problem.
The way I figured it, I would just imitate the plastic pieces with some nuts and bolts. I was thinking at first of using two just like how there were two pieces, but that wouldn't work cause the handle wouldn't be able to slide into place.
There was a small hole in the handle already from where the plastic piece broke that I used. It was small enough that I just had to open it a little with a screw driver.
I managed to find the perfect nut in my dads miscellaneous nuts and bolts that fit inside the hole on the door. I put it on my handle and tried it out and it worked perfectly. I could also screw it down somehow so it would be snug.