Step 1: What you need to get started.
1. Real player (Can be downloaded from google for free)
2. Internet Explorer (Firefox does not currently work)
3. Some songs that you want.
4. Itunes (optional)
Step 2: What to do first.
2. You must go onto internet explorer and onto youtube. Then search for the song you want once you find the version you like best then move the mouse around the top right corner until the download tab from real player pops up then click it.
3. A download window will pop up, after the video finishes downloading there is a small button at the bottom of the window that says convert all click on that. A conversion window will pop up, in the middle of the window there is a button were you can change the output file type click on that.
4. That will open a new window with a button at the top that says recently used/most popular open that choose show all. Then scroll down and select mp3 only. Hit ok on the windows until you get back to the conversion page then click start and it will convert it. You can then listen to it in real player or drag and drop it into a flash drive.
Step 3: Putting it into itunes.
It is that simple thank you for looking at my instructable.