"Private" Area(s) (Ladies, you just don't like all that hair, or for your partner)
Legs (Self concious/Gay/Sport)
Arms (Self concious/Gay/Sport)
Armpits (Self concious/Sport/Gay)
"Private" Area(s) (Maybe you like to have it clean for your partner)
Step 1: For guys
1. Dry area with Razor Burn
2. Rub Vaseline roughly on area (90% chance it WILL sting)
3. Get a cold wash cloth
4. Run a hot bath (NO SHOWERS)
5. Gently set cold wash cloth over Razor Burn area
6. After the sting is almost gone, you may notice their is more Razor Burn this will help it heal faster
7. Take cloth off, and rub soap over Razor Burn area
8. Dry your Razor Burn area thoroughly
Give it 2 days and it will dissapear!
Follow all instructions above "FOR ANY PART" except, for the 2 instruction, rub very gently or you may get a "hard on"