Vomit. Possibly one of the worst experiences one can, for lack of a better term, experience. The worst part of it? Trying to get rid of the horrid taste/ smell it leaves in one's mouth and sometimes nose. It may seem impossible and somewhat like cruel and unusual punishment. But have no fear sicklings. This is a guide to help you be rid yourself of that aftertaste.
Here are the things you will need in order of use:
1. A shower.
2. Tissues, two wash cloths, a glass of water, and a garbage pale.
3. (optional) Another glass of water
4. Mint flavored mouthwash and more water
5. Cranberry juice, ginger ale, or gatorade.
Step 1: prepare a shower.
As it reads in the title, prepare a hot shower.Not too hot, but as hot as it takes to create steam. Since you have vomited, you probably have it on you... whether it's in your hair or on your clothes. So, taking a shower serves two purposes in this situation. Those would be:
1. Getting the smell and/ or matter off of you
2. Since there is steam, your sinuses will become a little unclogged, as having vomit up your nose will clog it.