Here are the things you will need in order of use:
1. A shower.
2. Tissues, two wash cloths, a glass of water, and a garbage pale.
3. (optional) Another glass of water
4. Mint flavored mouthwash and more water
5. Cranberry juice, ginger ale, or gatorade.
Step 1: Prepare a shower.
1. Getting the smell and/ or matter off of you
2. Since there is steam, your sinuses will become a little unclogged, as having vomit up your nose will clog it.
Step 2: Use the tissues!!
-Depending on how long ago you vomited, there could be a lot or a little coming out of your nose, so that is why washcloths and a garbage pale are necessary: for maintenance.
-Also during this process, one can accidentally end up with the vomit matter in their nose, which is why a glass of water should be kept near.
So now, you have most of the smell out of your nose.