** Some previous experience with Photoshop is helpful..
- Computer with Photoshop
MADE AT TECHSHOP DETROIT Check us out at: techshop.com
Step 1: Find Photo's
* You will adjust sizes later, but a 'medium' picture is a good size.
Step 2: Take Photo's
* Make sure it is against a solid color wall with as little "stuff" as possible. This will be easier to eliminate later.
* Don't worry if they don't look scaled the same, we will adjust this later as well.
Step 3: Photoshop
* Make sure they are all opened in separate files.
Step 4: Editing Photo's
1.) Add a new layer
2.) Create a duplicate layer of the picture you opened (Not the new layer)
3.) Hide the original layer by clicking the eye next to the layer
* Repeat #1-3 for all photo's you have