Update 3/4/09: New final pictures added.
Update 10/26/09: New Comments Added To The Pictures!
COPYRIGHT RESPECTS AND CITATION FOR THIS INSTRUCTABLE IS AS FOLLOWS
All in-game images are copyright of Bungie Studios, Activision, Microsoft, and Infinity Ward.
Halo 3 is a copyright work made by Bungie Studios, USA and Microsoft, USA.
The Call of Duty trademark is an original work by Activision and Infinity Ward, USA
Step 1: Time To Find The Parts!
1. Xbox 360 Console
2. LCD or CRT Computer Monitor. ( Just for a quick FYI, Mine is a 20 inch Dell wfp)
3.Stereo female RCA to male 3.5mm Cable Which Is needed to get the sound from your computer speakers.
4.Xbox 360 VGA HD AV Cable if your monitor does not have a component port. (mine does so no pictures)
PLEASE READ: to get the part 3 & 4, go to amazon.com or Radioshack ( I got my cables at Radioshack for $10)
Step 2: Hook Up the Xbox 360 VGA HD AV Cable
1. Unplug The Old Cable From Your Xbox 360.
2. Unplug the VGA cable out of your monitor.
3. Insert the AV Connector on the Cable Into The Xbox 360.
4. Screw The VGA Cable Into Your Monitor
NOTE: I have a composite cable on my monitor so there will be no pictures for this step. I am sorry.