Steps-121. Open the box and make sure you have all the materials needed. You will need a 9/16 deep well socket, 15mm wrench, a jig saw. The box there should be two u bolts, 1 t-kit, 1 4 inch elbow, 2 stacks, and 7 band clamps.
2. Then set up the kit in your bed and mark where you want your hole cut.
3. After marking the hole, cut a whole big enough for the pipe to fit into.
4. After doing this set, the stack kit into the bed and secure down with the u-bolts given to you in the box.
5. Firmly snug up the nuts of the u-bolts, not to tight because you might need to make adjustments.
6. After snugging up the bolts, crawl underneath your truck and place the elbow into the kit above.
7. Then mark your original exhaust so you know where to cut it to fit up the reducer pipe for the stacks.
8. After marking the original pipe cut it with a hack saw or jig saw.
9. The fit up the entire pipe together.
10. After everything is where you want it tighten all exhaust clamps.
11. Finally after everything is tightened fire up your truck and take her for a spin and make sure there are no exhaust leaks.
12. If there are any leaks go through step 10 again. ENJOY.