note - this works on both Windows and Mac OS
- Android Phone (duh)
- a micro usb cable
- a computer
This method of moving your apps to sd card is known for not working with the Galaxy series, you if own a galaxy/ are getting a galaxy and is thinking of moving your apps to an external storage, i recommend rooting your device, enabling further access to files and such. Here's a link to guide you to rooting your galaxy, http://www.androidcentral.com/root. Good Luck!
Step 1: Getting Ready to Change Installation Location
- Unzip the file and place the folder onto your desktop or anywhere that can be easily accessed.
- find the platform tools folder (default, it should be : adt-bundle/sdk)
2. Find cmd/terminal (for mac)
- (for mac users) go to [System Preferences > Keyboard > Keyboard Shortcuts > Services]
and then check the box [New Terminal At Folder]
3. Go onto your Android phone and select USB debugging
- Go to [System settings > Developer Options] and select USB Debugging (if the option is grayed out, unplug your phone first)