Okay I made this instructable in 10 minutes. It was that easy! A laptop would be good for this but a desktop near a tv is okay too. If you have a Airport Express then I will add a step for you people. (Note: I don't own an airport express so if it doesnt work, dont kill me) Use steps 1, 2, and 4 skip 3 you dont need it.
Step 1: What do I need!?
1. A laptop or desktop (it doesnt have to be a mac)
2. iTunes 7.7
3. iPod Touch or iPhone with the 2.0 software on it
4. iPod Touch or iPhone with apple's remote software on it (its just called remote in the app store)
5. a video/audio out cable (i got mine from my moms camera)
6. Standard video/audio cable (if your adapter is like mine)