Okay I made this instructable in 10 minutes. It was that easy! A laptop would be good for this but a desktop near a tv is okay too. If you have a Airport Express then I will add a step for you people. (Note: I don't own an airport express so if it doesnt work, dont kill me) Use steps 1, 2, and 4 skip 3 you dont need it.
Step 1: What do I need!?
1. A laptop or desktop (it doesnt have to be a mac)
2. iTunes 7.7
3. iPod Touch or iPhone with the 2.0 software on it
4. iPod Touch or iPhone with apple's remote software on it (its just called remote in the app store)
5. a video/audio out cable (i got mine from my moms camera)
6. Standard video/audio cable (if your adapter is like mine)
Step 2: Connecting your phone
pick up your iphone/itouch and launch remote. Click add Library. It will give you a code like the one below.(I blurred it out just because I dont trust you) On the iTunes end you will see your phone pop up with the remote icon next to it. Click it and enter the pass code.
Step 3: The Wiring
below is how the wiring should be done to get the proper left right audio (it may vary by computer to computer) plug in the power and the audio cable and put the laptop out of sight. then plug it into your audio TV or av receiver (Note: it doesnt have to be as makeshift as I have done it, if you want you can wire it however you like. Switch the input on the tv or av receiver to the correct input.
Step 4: The Airport Express People
For You skip the wiring and set iTunes to play through the airport. You then can plug in the speakers to your airtport and enjoy.
Step 5: Enjoy!
Its all done!