I'm going to show you how to easily make bath bombs. I love to make them because they're super fun in the bath, and they can be quite beneficial for your skin too. You can customize this recipe with a few tweaks, that I will show you how to do in other instructables. To see more, you can visit my site.
Lets start with the materials you need...
Step 1: Materials
- 4 ounces (114g) Baking Soda
- 2 ounces (57g) Citric Acid
- 2 ounces (57g) Corn Starch
- 2 ounces (57g) Epsom Salts
- 2 teaspoons Water
- 1/2 teaspoon Fragrance (I used orange)
- 1 tablespoon Oil ( I used Coconut Oil)
- 1 or 2 drops of food color (1 yellow and 1 red to get orange)
You will also need a mold to give your bath bombs a shape. I used an easter egg, but you can use any mold you want.