Introduction: How to Make Chaas
Chaas is an indian drink which is drunk during summer due to its high water content and hydrating properties.
It is very simple to make this and it is very refreshing.
Step 1: What You Need:
You will need:
* 2 Heaped Tablespoons of yogurt
* 1/2 Tablespoon of cumin powder (jeera)
* Salt to taste
* A Shaker bottle or a Blender
Step 2: Mix the Yogurt and Water
1. Put the 2 tablespoons of yogurt in the glass
2. Fill the rest with water
The mixture should will be grainy at the moment,
Step 3: Put It in the Blender/shaker
1. Put this mixture in a shaker/blender and blend it properly.
The mixture should lose its graininess.
Step 4: Add Salt and Cumin
1. Pour into the glass and add salt and cumin to taste.
Step 5: You Are Done
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.