Directions for use:
1. Cleanse and, if necessary, shave the patient's skin where the pads will attach. Use antiseptic wipes.
2. Spread the conductive gel (which you'll make) on the spot where you plan to attach the pad, then lay the pad over it with the snap button nub facing up.
3. Tape the pad to the skin with medical tape (micropore), leaving the button nub exposed.
4. Fasten the ECG leads to the nub.
5. Then, after you've set everything up, tape it all in place. Reapply the conductive gel every 24 hours or as needed.Cleaning
: The pads are washable and reusable up to 100 times. To clean them, remove the buttons from the plastic and wipe everything with alcohol pads.Warning
: Check for allergies and to see if patient's skin reacts badly to nickel, flour or high levels of salt.
[The image is a composite made from photos by Engineering World Health