Introduction: How to Make Easy Paper Bows
- Use any paper (printer paper, scrapbook paper, newspaper, magazine, etc.)
- Cut bands of approximately 1/2 inch wide.
- Keep 6 bands full length.
- Cut 1/2 inch of 5 bands.
- Cut 1 inch of 4 bands.
- Cut 1 1/2 inches of 2 bands.
- Glue the ends to the center of each band. Repeat this step for all the other bands.
- Finally, start the assembling of the bands as shown on the video.
You Can Find All My Videos Here :
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.