Material needed are very cheap but result is one sweet piece of wood work.
I build it with basics tools.
Feel free to ask your Questions or to give any thoughts positive or negative.
You can also rate it.
Materials and Tools:
Tools you will need:
2. different types of saw (for wood and metal)
3. surgical knife
4. soldering iron (and tin)
5. die cutting tool
6. sheets of sandpaper with different grits.
7. Glass cutter
Materials you will need:
1. piece of ash wood (dried)
2. piece of aluminum and plastic plate (color of your choice)
3. metal tube inner bore should match the outer diameter of gear shifting handle
4. small pieces of conductive metal for connectors
5. some plastic piece (fire resistant) similar to shape of plastic bottle cap for light bulb socket
6. sort of cable or wire
7. small piece of glass
8. some metal paint and wood paint (color of your choice)
9. matching nut for metal pipe
10. sort of light bulb.