These hand warmers will keep your hands warm in the cold. Enjoy!
Just pop them in the microwave for 20 seconds and let them cool!
Step 1: Gather Materials
- two 4 by 4 squares of fabric (you will need two squares per hand warmer)
- White rice
- sewing machine
- fabric scissors (or normal scissors)
- sharpie, pen, or pencil
Step 2: Cut
-Using your ruler measure two 4 by 4 squares and cut them out.
Step 3: Sewing
- Take the two squares and put them right sides together
- Starting 3/4 way down one side stitch the two panels together
- When you get to the last side (the one that you started on) stop about 1 inch from your starting stitch
Step 4: Turn It Inside Out
- Push the fabric through the 1 inch opening
- using a pen, pencil, or marker push the end of the the marker in to the corners from the inside making them pointy
Step 5: Fill
- Fill with white rice 3/4 of the way full (I used a funnel and a cup to fill it)
Step 6: Sew Closed
- Pinch the top closed and stitch it closed (make sure you reverse at the beginning and end)
- Finally cut the lose strings and you are done!!
- Just pop them in the microwave for 20 seconds and let it cool-