Introduction: How to Make Homemade Candle With Granulated Wax Crystals (FINAL INSTRUCTION)
- 1 Ziploc bag
- Waxed wick with wick tabs attached
- Candle scent (liquid)
- 1 Granulated wax crystal bag
- Mason jar (OPTIONAL) Ribbon or manila craft decoration package
**The total price for buying the materials will be under $25 and you can go to the Hobby Lobby or Michael’s to buy the supplies**
- OPEN the mason jar and PLACE the waxed wick with wick tabs attached in the center of the jar.
- (You may use multiple wicks and wick tabs in large diameter jar, if desired).
- PREPARE a Ziploc bag.
- POUR the granulated wax crystals into a Ziploc bag and ADD small amount of liquid candle scent (If you like to have strong scent, you may add more scent).
- For my candle, I have purchased Lilac scent.
- Now, after mixing the granulated wax crystals with liquid scent, POUR the crystals into the jar
- (IF your wick is too long, you may cut the length that balances to the jar)
- CLOSE the jar and decorate with ribbon or using different decoration craft, if desired. "THIS IS OPTIONAL"
Step 5: FINAL
- You are done! Now, you can light up your candle or you may put it into a gift box as gift ideas for friends and family!
- Also, if you like to make or refill the candle with the same jar, you can buy new granulated crystals and pour into the same jar with the waxed wick and wick tabs.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.