Introduction: How to Make Nitro Coffee
This is an instruction on how to recreate the creamy and sweet taste of nitro tapped cold brew coffee. All you need are common household items:
- coarse ground coffee
- filter paper
- whipped cream dispenser + n2o cartridge
- jar with cover
- water pitcher
- mixing spoon
Step 1: Make Cold Brew Coffee
- pour coarse ground coffee in the jar
- add water (about 10 times the amount of ground coffee)
- stir and mix
- cover the brew
- let it rest for 12-18 hours
Step 2: Filter the Brew and Pour It in a Whipped Cream Dispenser
- filter the cold brew using a filter paper
- pour the filtered coffee in a whipped cream dispenser
- close the lid
- attach a N2O cartridge
- shake it
- now you can pull a cup of nitro coffee from your whipped cream dispenser!
Step 3: Enjoy!
the nitro cold brew coffee tastes sweet and creamy without the need to add sugar or cream!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.