pair of old jeans
funny sayings or designs
Step 1: Setting Up Embordering Hoop
1. Cut the jean material into the size you want and a tear away sheet.
2. Place the the tear away sheet on the bottom part of the hoop. Then the jean material.
3. Last the top piece of the hoop.
4. Snap hoop into place with the fabric and tear away sheet. Fabric should be taunt in the hoop.
5. Adjust by tightening hoop
6. Lift footer and slide hoop under needle.
7. Snap into machine.
8. Hoop and material are ready to be embordered.
Step 2: Programing Machine
1. programed first word.
4. move up. down. left or right depending on your design.
5. shows the position I like
6. programed and ready. just press start button.
7-12. doing the same steps as 1-6 for each word on my patch.
13. other stich designs I could use as a boarder around patch.
Step 3: Choosing Thread
Step 4: Embordering the Patch Design
Step 5: Removing Embroidery Hoop
1. Back of patch with tear away.
2. Rip backing off.
3. Back of Patch after tear away sheet has been removed.