Rainbow Loom Bracelets made with the Triple Diamond pattern are really simple to make, (unlike Triple Diamond Ski Hills). I made this one using the Rainbow Loom 2.0 which includes a much nicer metal hook, but you can just as easily do this pattern with a paper clip and two fingers. There are lots of choices in elastics from glow in the dark to neon, to scented. So you don't have to use the colors I picked. (or the flavor).
The triple diamond design is an easy beginners Rainbow Loom design. It is short so you can either make a ring, bracelet, necklace or lanyard. The triple diamond pattern is great in alternative to the standard single or even the fishtail designs.
Make sure you have all the needed materials
· Rainbow Loom
· Hook tool
· 12 bands x 3 in alternative colors
2. Make sure the Rainbow Loom is in alignment, make sure that all three rows should be parallel to each other. The Rainbow Loom should have the “openings” of the pegs facing forward, not toward you.
3. Start with the first color A band, second B band, third C band.
1. Start with the first color A band, second B band, third C band.
2. Starting from the center peg, going diagonally left, stretch A.
3. Center Peg going straight: Stretch
4. Center Peg going diagonally right: Stretch C
1. Row 2, left peg: Stretch A to Row 3, center peg
2. Row 2, center peg: Stretch B to Row 3, center peg
3. Row 2, right peg: stretch C to row 3, center peg
1. Row 3, center peg: stretch C to row 4, left peg
2. Row 3, center peg: stretch B to row 4, center peg
3. Row 3, center peg: stretch A to row 4, right peg
4. Row 4, left peg: stretch C to row 5, center peg
5. Row 4, center peg: stretch B to row 5, center peg
6. Row 4, right peg: stretch A to row 5, center peg.
7. After completing one full set, start over on row 6 with the same steps from row 1 and continue to the end of the Rainbow Loom.
1. At the end, with the “openings” of the pegs facing you, loop a band in a figure 8 and once around your hook tool and place on the center peg
2. Now use the hook tool, go through the center “opening” of the peg to the bottom, past the bands and loop the bottom band around the peg that it starts on.
3. Do this for each band, all the way to the end.
At the end, at the center peg, loop the hook tool through and attach a new band and pull through. Make sure to wrap it around the hook base again.