Step 1: Ingredients
1. Cookie Dough
2. Chocolate covered pretzels
3. Chocolate chips
4. Red M&M's
Step 2: Pre-Baking Preparations
Cut the cookie dough
Step 3: Pre-Baking Prepartions cont...
Mold the cookie dough into round pieces, and then put the cookie dough on the pan.
Step 4: Baking
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. Put the cookies in the oven
3. Let the cookies bake for 9-14 minutes
Step 5: Assembling the Final Product
1. Squeeze the cookies on both sides before the cookies cool off completely.
Put the pretzels on the top of the cookies for ears.
Step 7: Assembling the Final Product cont...
Put the red M&M's in the center of the cookies for the nose
Step 8: Assembling the Final Product cont...
Put the chocolate chips between the nose and ears for the eyes.
Step 9: The Final Product
You have finished your Rudolph cookies.