Introduction: How to Make Sprouted Moong Dal
Moong sprouts salad is a very easy to make as well as a very healthy salad recipe.
Prep time : 20 mins
(measuring cup used, 1 cup = 250 ml)
1. 2 cups of sprouted moong beans
2. 1 small or medium sized onion, finely chopped
3. 1 medium size tomato, finely chopped.
4. 1 medium apple finely chopped.
5. 1 medium cocomu
6. 1 medium raw mango (seaionally)
7. 1 green chilli (optional), finely chopped
8. ¼ tsp red chilli powder
9. ½ or 1 tsp chaat masala (optional).
10. 5 pieces almonds
11. 5 pieces walnuts
12. 5 pieces raisins (kismis)
13. 1 tsp lemon juice or as required
14. few coriander leaves and lemon slices for garnishing
15.rock salt or black salt as required
Step 1: Preparations
1. First you have to sprout the moong beans
2. Once the moong sprouts are ready, rinse them in water.
3. Then either steam it or boil them till the sprouts are completely cooked.
Step 2: Mixing the Ingredients
4.mix all the ingredients listed above like onion, tomato, apple, chopped almonds, walnuts, raisin etc. with sprouted beans in a bowl except salt and lemon juice
Step 3: Prepartion for Serve
5. lastly, season with salt and add few drops of lemon juice. garnish with lemon slices or coriander leaves
6. serve moong sprouts salad immediately.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.