This original arm warmer project is from Megan Nicolay of Generation T, an exclusive blogger for iLoveToCreate!
This T-shirt transformation project is my favorite of the accessories in my first book. They're super easy to stitch up in an afternoon, and even easier to embellish with iron-on glitter sheets--which seriously increase the superhero factor.
These arm warmers are especially good for:
1) Completing late night deadlines (reports, papers, presentations, tax filing, etc.).
2) Healing goose-bumped flesh in the over-air-conditioned spaces of warm-weather climates.
3) Protecting long-armed folks from that pesky draft caused by the gap between the glove and sleeve in cold weather climates.
4) Shielding the knuckles of bicyclists from biting winds when they ride really fast.
5) Executing superhero power stances.
Show off your new sparkly kitty ears!
This Sparkly Kitty Ear Barrette Instructable
was by iLoveToCreate blogger Megan Nicolay of Generation T