Introduction: How to Make Won Tons
Ingredients that are needed:
1 1/2 tablespoon of minced garlic
4 stalks green onions, finely chopped
1 1/2 lbs ground pork (you can substitute beef or ground chicken)
3 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 1/2 tablespoons sugar or honey
1 12-oz. package premade won ton skins
1 egg, beaten
3 cups cooking oil
1. Heat a tablespoon of cooking oil in a large skillet. Add garlic and cook until browned.
2. Add green onions and saute.
3. Add ground meat and cook until the meat is browned. Drain the oil.
4. In a seperate container, mix the soy sauce and the sugar or honey. Pour over the meat and cook. When the meat is done, turn off the burner and set the skillet aside.
5. Lay out the won ton skins in rows.
6. Place one tablespoon of meat in the center of each won ton skin.
7. Dip a pastry brush or the back of the spoon into the beaten egg, then "paint" two adjoining edges of the won ton skins.
8. Fold the skin in half diagonally so it forms a triangle, and press the edges together to be sure they are sealed.
9. Heat the remaining cooking oil in a large pot.
10. Drop the won tons into the heated oil and cook until golden brown. Be sure to turn then while they are cooking so they don't get over cooked.
11. Drain and let cool.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.