I put it in so you can make a whole set of dice.
Like in most of the previous Platonic Solid/Dice Instructables we will start with a triangle.
Step 1: Materials
30/60 Drafting Triangle
Nail Polish Remover: Just incase you accidentally glue your fingers.
Step 2: Making our Base Triangle (Step One)
2. Measure and mark 6 cm and 3 cm from the left side on the top and bottom of the paper.
3.Connect the marks at top and bottom lightly.
4.Using the ruler measure 6 cm from the left hand corner on an angle until it touches the 3 cm mark.
5.Repeat the process from the other side. The marks should come to a point and make a perfect 6 cm isosceles triangle
6.Double check the measurements and make sure all 3 sides are exactly 6 cm.
7.Carefully cut the triangle out.
Step 3: Making the Base Side Shape
8. Use the template to draw another triangle directly on top of the one you just drew.
9. Cut out the diamond shape.
10. Lightly draw a line between the two horizontal points .
11. Lightly draw a line between the two vertical points.
12. Place the 30 Drafting Triangle along the midpoint lines and lightly draw in the 30 degree line up to the midpoint on both sides.
13. Cut the bottom portion just drawn off. You now have the Base Side Shape.