Of course one is not usually going to play with this in a game, but it has a little bit of extra weight to practice with and build up muscle strength.
This obviously does not have the strength of metal shafts, but it has feel and weight to improve your game.
- I am not liable for splinters caused by broken bamboo shafts. I do not recommend using this in games, just for use in practice with little contact. It is perfect for your shot practicing.
Lets get started.
Step 1: Materials
- A piece of dried bamboo. From 32-36" long. I used a 36" piece, just because I can always cut it down if it feels too long. But remember, there are restrictions. Typically, the rules state that an Attackmen/Midfield shaft should be 40-42", but I feel that it is too long.
- Lacrosse head of course STX, Warrior, Brine, Gait/Debeer
- A Screw for the head and shaft Screw $0.50
- Butt End AKA End Cap End Cap $3.00 a pack
- Dremel Tool
- Spray Paint
- Electrical tape or painters tape