Remember to subscribe to our weekly show, Backyard FX on iTunes and stop by our website, Indy Mogul for other great ideas.
Here's the complete video:
If you'd like a step by step instructable, read on:
For the Blood Shooter Rig
1. Small tube of quick set epoxy.
2. A length of 1/2" diameter PVC pipe. (3in should do the trick.)
3. Plastic 1/4-turn release valve, with 1/2" female thread on both sides.
4. PVC adapter from 1/2" slip to 1/2" male thread.
5. Nylon bushing from 1/2" thread to 3/8" thread.
6. Brass bicycle valve adapter from 3/8" thread to...uh..bicycle.
7. 5' length of 3/8" inner diameter (ID) flexible hose.
8. Nylon adapter from 3/8" barbed to 1/2" male thread.
9. Nylon 3/8" barbed elbow joint.
10. Tiny rubber bands (found in the hair accessories isle)
11. Plastic wrap.
12. Empty 2-liter soda bottle.
For the Blood
1. Corn Syrup
3. Red Food coloring
Step 1: The Air Tank
Next using a bunch of epoxy bond the other end of your PVC pipe to the end of your empty 2-liter soda bottle. Make sure and use enough epoxy to make this strong and air tight! Also I noticed that different brands of soda have minor differences in the diameter at the top of the bottle. Out of the handful I tried, Pepsi bottles seemed to fit the PVC pipe the most snug.
Congratulations you've just made the heart and soul of your blood shooter! Easy huh?