I had a 69 cent pattern from the thrift store and some cool vintage fabric waiting for a sewing project!
Step 1: The Pattern
Pattern B4319 Butterick
2 to 3 yards of fabric
Sewing machine and tools
1. Read the pattern directions.
2. Cut out the pattern pieces for your project.
3. layout the fabric and pattern according to the directions.
Step 2: Sewing
2. After lining up my pieces according to the pattern directions. I pinned the pieces and started sewing the Cape first then the hood.
3. Once the hood and cape were complete. I attached the hood to the cloak.
4. Last, I attached the strings to tie the cape around the neck.