So lets get started!
Please don't be too critical, I'm only 14!
Step 1: Parts
OPA2134PA op-amp. There are alternatives but I have had most success with this one. The only other one that I would recommend is OPA2132
1x IC socket
2X 470uf or higher 10V capacitors
2x stereo audio jacks
2x 0.2uf MKT or pollyester capacitors
2X Pannel mount LEDs
1X NPN transistor
1 or 2 9V battery clips
male header pins
1X stereo 10k potentiometer
10k, 100k, 1k, 4.7k, 47ohm resistors (I got packs of 8)
2x SPDT micro switches
3v button cell and holder
A PROJECT ENCLOSURE! Be creative!
Step 2: The POWER section
1. mark a line with a width of 2 holes right down the PCB board. This will be the ground.
2. Solder in the male header pins for + and -
3. Now solder in the Two 4.7k resistors.
4. Solder in the 470uf capacitors
5. Look at the diagram (pic 5) and look closely at the "stray" resistor. this is 1k and it's for the power LED
6. try and solder it so it's as compact as possible
In the diagram, the green lines represent the under-board connections. They are usually made with jumpers or solder. In the last picture, I have an example of the under-board connections or "green lines"
Don't worry about the other parts in the last picture, they are for later.