Well now you can hide your files in this invisible folder !!
Step 1: You Will Need....
1. A computer
2. File(s) to hide
Step 2: Making a New Folder..
1. Right click on the desktop
2. Click on "New >"
3. Select "Folder"
Step 3: (Very Important) Naming the Folder
1. Go to Start > All programs > Accessories > System tools > Character map
2. Now select "Arial" as your font.
3. Scroll down till you see a whole bunch of dots click on any of them.
4. Now click on "Select" and then "Copy".
5. Go to the folder that you made, right click on it and select "Rename".
6. Right click where the cursor is and select "Paste". This will paste the character that was copied from the character map.
Step 4: Making the Folder Invisible..
1. Right click on the folder.
2. Select "Properties"
3. Now under the "Customize" tab click on "Change icon"
4. Now scroll till you see the icons in the image.
5. Cilck on the blank area next to the lock icon. This should highlight it in blue.
6. Finally click on "OK" and you are done. Even though you don't see the folder its there. To open it , you just need to know where it is and double click on it.
Have fun hiding files :)