I have something for you guys that you can add to cherished list of art work.
Now, you can make your own hookah with ease and its even simpler to make...
Remember making hookah and using it are two very different things. Making it is an art and using it is injurious to health.
Being a non-smoker myself, i don't encourage smoking and i believe it is not cool.
I want you all to look forward to this instructable as a learning experience. This instructable is for ARTISTIC purpose only.
So what are we waiting for...
Lets get it started!
Step 1: Things you need
For Making Hokkah:
1. a glass jar or container with a long neck(depends on you).
2. a 10 mm approx. internal dia. steel pipe 15 to 18 inches long.
3. a plastic disk or coin.
4. a cheap ball point pen with a good and long rear cap.*
5. a plastic pipe (used as our hokka pipe).#
- The rear cap of ball point pen will be used as the second pipe through which we will inhale smoke.
1. drill machine
3. araldite or quick fix (adhesive)
Step 2: Connecting the pipe to the jar
mark the dia. of the steel pipe around the centre and drill a hole through it.*
now, insert the steel pipe through the centre.
Now, the central pipe is done. Simple, isn't it!*
Now, mark the second point on the diameter, 20mm away from the centre.*
Measure the dia. of pen cap and draw its dia. around the point selected. Drill a hole in it and insert the pen rear cap in it.
This is the hole through which we inhale.*
Half of our job is done!
*steps with images.
Step 3: Apply araldite and connect pipe
Now connect the hookah pipe to the inhaling pipe (shorter pipe).
That is it! your hookah is ready!
Now, fill the hookah with water and get a chillam to give some realistic feel.
You can decorate your hokkah as i have done.
Hope you like the the instructable