Introduction: How to Make a Insignia/icon in Paint (fading)
The items you will need for this are only to have Paint downloaded on your computer and to have an idea of how you want your finished product to look.
1. open paint on your desktop
2. choose a picture on the internet (preferably semitricle)
3. paste it into Paint
4. color in the backround with the fill tool (optinal)
5. touch up any messy spots
6. start out closest to the item. if you want to have it fad out to black start brighter and darker if you are fading to white.
7. progressivly get darker/lighter as you go out.
8. resize it to your specified size.
9. save it in any file you want and your good to go!