Introduction: How to Make a Layered Tulle Dress
What you need.
- Sparkling Tulle
Good luck! I hope you all enjoy it! :)
Step 1: First Step
Let's Start! This is the Top of the dress
- Measure the bust line, waist and hip.
- Pin the edges then sew
- For give a finishing touch fold twice the upper part pin it and sew. (As you can see in the pictures)
Step 2: Second Step
Now the skirt part.
- Put the tulle on top the other fabric. Pin on both sides.
- Measure how long is going to be the skirt.
- Pin it and fold the shorter part sould the front.
- Now measure the hip but add 10 cm. more.
- Mark on the fabric then cut, It would look weird but don't worry :)
- Next Pin both fabrics together and sew.
- Then Sew the elactic band to finish the skirt. Be careful! :)
Step 3: Third Step
The last step!
- Unite the top and skirt, Pin it and sew.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.