Step 1: Materials
2. A cover material, same size as papers (a photograph, foam board, etc. i suggest something sturdier than paper, if it is going to be thrown in a backpack.)
3. Elmers glue or any all purpose glue
4. One piece of construction paper, same size of filler paper
5. Two binder clips
Step 2: Procedure
2. While your glue is drying, fold the piece of construction paper in half. This will be the spine of your notebook.
3. Once the glue has dried, apply a thin layer of glue onto the spine, and press the construction paper firmly on to the spine. Fold the center of the construction paper until the filler papers are snugly in between it. (see picture if confused) Clamp together with two binder clips. Do not glue the remaining flaps onto the pages!
4. After the glue has dried, glue the covers onto the flaps of construction paper.
5. Decorate your covers and show it to your friends!