I am in the middle of studying a few languages, and I want to read my ebooks in my free time without having to worry about killing my battery, or missing out on reading BECAUSE my iPod battery is dead.
Just recently I discovered PocketMod.com a few weeks ago and I love them! I do not need PocketMod as a personal organizer, so I thought I would use it to help me with my language study. More specifically, create PocketMod books to read in other languages.
It’s awesome. I don’t have to print a whole book, I only print 1/8 the number of pages and have a mini book to read at any time, anywhere.
Step 1: Materials
- PDF files of the book of your choice.
- PDF to Pocket Mod converting software
- Printer and Printer Paper (to print PocketMod sheets)
- Material for cover (I used an old planner cover)
- 1 Roll of kite string (cheap 50 cent type you get with the kiddie kites)
- Pair of scissors
- tape, any kind will do