Introduction: Make a Stamped Postcard With Office Supplies
This is my finished postcard! But you can use any pattern you want for your stamp.
Step 1: How to Make a Postcard Out of Office Supplies
1. Old folder
2. An eraser
4. Glue or Glue stick
1. Cut a postcard shape from your folder according to these guidelines:
If you want a white background, glue on a piece of white paper to one side.
Step 3: The Stamp
2. With a marker draw your design for your stamp on the eraser.
3. Slice along the outline of your design.
Step 4: Still the Stamp
4. Hollow out inside your outline.
Step 5: The Ink
5. Colour on the stamp with your markers
Step 6: Printing
6. Before the ink dries, stamp onto your postcard. You will most likely have to put more ink onto the stamp after 1 or 2 stamps.
After changing from a dark colour to a lighter colour you should wash the stamp so the colours don't blend.
Step 7: The Finished Postcard!
Congratulations! You made it through my confusing instructions and have created a BEAUTIFUL stamped postcard to send to someone!