Most of the foam that the speakers originally had turned to powder at the touch of my hand. It was a mess when moving so I removed the foam. They looked quite ugly so I decided to change that. I got the inspiration from a Pinterest post where someone decorated their speakers, but didn't show the how to.
Step 1: What You Will Need
* Wood for frame, I bought wooden yard sticks from Home Depot
* Dark paint to cover wooden yard sticks
* Foam/Paint brush
* Hammer and nails to put frame together
* Fabric, something like lace is great for allowing the sound to go through nicely
* Something to cut the wood yard sticks