Sorry this won't allow you to travel through space and time, yet.....
*Rather then going out and buying material to build this model, I realized I have a great source of cardboard sitting in my kitchen cupboards. Plus I could also use that annoying PVC packaging that almost any thing you buy these days is sealed in.
Step 1: Materials:
- cardboard -I used cereal/granola bar box cardboard -bonus if it's made from recycled material.
- templates -you can find this in the pdf file in step 2.
- clear plastic (for the widows) -I used the clear plastic (?PVC) that is used as packaging material
- blue paint, pen and tape.
- silver paint and paint brushes.
- glue and masking tape.
- ruler and X-acto knife or scissors.
- small plastic tube or a drinking straw - I used a plastic tube that held erasers for mechanical pencils.
- 2-3 white LEDs, button battery, on/off switch, wire and soldering iron.
- Digital sound recorder.
Step 2: Cutting pieces
- 4 side panel frames.
- 4 side panels.
- 8 window frames (these are actually the inside pieces of the side panel frames).
- 8 sign boards.
- 4 roof panels.
- the roof base and the bottom base.
- cut out the door sign and the 4 "police public call box" signs.