So I looked around to see what junk I had in my work shop and came accross a set of wheels from my old bbq which I contemplated many times to throw away but just kept for something....
I also found a few old wooden shelves, one 360 wheel and some rope.
That is all I needed for this quick project.
Materials for this project:
- Plywood, mdf ect'.
- Screw gun + screws.
- Hand saw, pencil, adjustable square, tape.
- Spray paint
- BABY FOR TESTING IT!!!!
Step 1: Choosing Your Materials
Step 2: Cutting
You just have to decide on the final size of the Kart according to the wheels and your baby's size.
Step 3: Attaching Go Kart Frame
Step 4: Wheels and Paint
- Mark 2 holes for the wheel axles using an adjustable square or just a measuring tape.
- If the wheels axle is to big use some sort of tube spacer for both wheele sites.
- Attach 1 front 360 degree wheel in the center of the front of the Kart.
- Paint it or don't paint it it's up to you. I had a can of silver spray so I lashed it on.
- Screw 2 pieces of wood above the wheels to protect baby's hands.
- Drill 2 holes in the front to attach the rope.