Introduction: How to Make a Chevron Friendship Bracelet
This project takes a lot time! After a couple rows you will have the hang of it and be able to finish!
String/embroidery thread (different colors)
Tape/clipboard (something to hold down)
1.After deciding at least 2 different colored string, cut to 50 inches. I am making mine with 3 colors. (If you pick 3 colors, cut 1 of each color 50 inches)
2. Fold the string in half and make a knot at the top so there is a loop at the very top.
3.Tape the string above/at the knot to hold down in place. (this is just to keep it still and in place)
4. Spread the thread in a pattern like 1 2 3 3 2 1. The left should mirror the right side.
5.Start at the left string. String #1 (BLUE) Make a knot by making a number “4” over the second string, go under and through the hole, and then pull tight. Do another knot—you should have 2 knots.
6. Using the same string (#1 BLUE) you will knot the same way over the 3rd. Do not forget to do 2 knots. When you get to the center stop.
7.Repeat from the right.
8. Knot the 2 center strings (both blues) don’t forget to knot 2 times on each!
9.You will continue to follow the pattern of colors, again starting at the left working to center, stop, start at the right working to center then knotting the 2 center threads.
10. When you get to your desired length (try wrapping around wrist to see) you can tie around wrist and cut off any excess thread!