- Exacto Knife
- Thin Foam Boards
- Colour Printer
- Modeling Clay
- small Wire
- Ruler (or squared ruler)
- measuring tape
- measure out how large you would like your building walls to be.
- use a ruler and trace out your walls using a marker.
- Cut out your wall peices.
- Access the internet and find a building wall
- open a photo editing software and copy+paste the image into it
- Change the image size to the measurements of your prop walls
- Go into file on the top left of your program and select print.
- Make sure your colour printer is hooked up then proceed to print the image, I suggest using a 8 and a half by 14 inch paper.
- Use scissors and cut out any unwanted white space in the printed paper(s).
- Use a stick of glue and paste the printed paper to your measured and cut wall.
- To assemble the walls you need to use tape and cut off two 4" peices.
- Tape the corners of the walls together to complete the building.
- Use the modeling clay and mold the clay into any character you would like to put in your video (I use a plain generic character).
- You can mold other things Like weapons or bags for example.
- Now that you have made your building and your characters, it is now time to make your scene.
- If you dont want a plain real life background like your desk then I suggest you use a green screne to add backgrounds to your claymation.
- So set up your scene either on a green screen or not