1) Laser engraver (all TechShop locations)
2) A rotary attachment for the laser engraver
3) Software for designing the bottle "label"
4) A non-scratch scrubber for cleaing the final product
5) Wine bottle opener
6) Measureing tape
Associated TechShop Classes:
1) LAS101: Laser Cutting and Etching SBU
2) LAS201: Laser Engraver Rotary Attachment SBU
1) Bottle of wine
Step 1: Empty a Bottle of Wine
Step 2: Preparing Your Label
Step 3: Designing the Label
When designing the front label keep the design centered with respect the left segmented region of the canvas. Follow the same practice with designing the back label. This will place the labels on the exact opposite side of the bottle. I also like to place the back label near the bottom of the bottle which give it a well designed appearance.