"Hey, this is pretty good for any guitarists.
And i'm pretty sure that part/tool is just called a "plastic cabinet handle"
you can buy them anywhere so maybe check at home depot or somewhere."
so if you ever see the words "weird unnamable tool" just remember, it's a plastic cabinet handle!
here's a super helpful tip from gmoon:
"I like your capo (+plussed) ...might I suggest you replace the screws with a threaded shaft (cut off the screw head), then use wing nuts to tighten / attach the wood piece?
Then you could take it off and tighten it without a screwdriver..."
and remember to rate my instructable! thanks.
Step 1: Gather Your Materials
1. an Unnamable tool, see picture one, and someone please tell me what it's called! (it should already have screws)
2. A ruler or some small piece of wood
3. plastic washers (if you want)
4. clamps (optional)
5. CD-Spindle foam cylinder
6. cutting tool (old knife or superlong dremel cutter tool)
7. Rubber sole from an old shoe
8. Electrical tape
9. Tea Candle and matches