Since i needed two of these i've made both of them.
Step 1: Making the PCB
- first get the circuit on the copper plated board (NOTE: IT HAS TO BE DOUBLE FACED)
the way i did it:
1. i printed the circuit on a glossy paper using a laser printer
2. adjust the 2 circuits so they match, facing each other
3. place the copper plated board between them
4. place the sandwich between a folded regular piece of paper
5. using a hot iron press on the folded paper
6. flip it and repeat
7. afterwards take "the sandwich" and get it wet using cool water
8. press on the paper until the circuit becomes visible and there aren't any air bubbles
9. remove the paper.
you should get something like this:
NOTE: the PDFs are scaled 1:1 and only need to be printed DO NOT MIRROR THEM WHEN PRINTING!!!