Step 1: Materials
-Cutting Board (opt.)
- Lamination Paper (if you want an ID card holder)
-Credit Card (if you want credit card holders)
*If you do NOT have a cutting board, use a ruler.
*If you do NOT have an X-acto knife, use scissors (this will be very hard).
*If you do NOT have lamination paper, use a zip lock bag.
Step 2: Cut Your Tape
- Cut four 5 inch strips of tape.
- Align two strips of tape and stick them together.
- Take the third strip and stick it to the bottom of the piece you just made so it is 3 inches in height
- Stick the last strip of tape over the piece we just made, aligning the edge of the tape with the sticky part that is showing.
- Make 2 more, a total of 3.
Step 3: Put the Pieces Together
- Cut two 5 inch strips of tape.
- Take 2 pieces and put them exactly on top of each other.
- Take one strip of tape and put it half way over the 2 pieces it looks like one piece.
- Put the third piece over half of the body.
- Take the strip and cut it in half making 2 strips.
- Take 1 strip and put it half way over the body and the last piece, sticking them together.
~ Do the same on the other side.
- You now have the flip wallet.
Step 4: Credit Card Holders!
- Cut out three 3 inch strips of tape.
- Take 2 strips and stick them together.
- Cut your third strip in half making 2 strips
- Take your credit card and the piece you just made and put them side by side.
~ Take a strip and put it over the piece you just made so that it is slightly bigger than the credit card
- Take the other strip and align it with the piece you just made over the sticky part.
- Tape it onto the wallet on all sides except for the top.
Step 5: ID Card Slot!
- Cut a piece of you lamination paper that is 2 and a half by 3 and a half inches.
- Put a duct tape border.
- Tape it to the wallet the same way we taped the credit card holders.
Step 6: Money Holder!
- Cut three strips of tape that is a little bit smaller than 3 inches. I made mine 1 millimeter less than 3 inches.
- Tape 2 strips together and put the third strip about half an inch over the two strips.
- Cut out two strips of tape (size doesn't matter) and stick it to both sides.
- Stick it about half way in the wallet.
I forgot to take a picture while I was making the band for the money, but here's how:
- Cut two 3 inch strips.
- Fold 1 strip in half and cut the other one in half
- Put both sticky strips and put it about half an inch over the folded strip on both sides
- Stick it slightly below the money holder.
I am NOT going to do this part, but if you want to make it fancy, do this. Do you see the space when you put your money in? Try cutting out a design and put it there! It would look very nice! Make sure to consider the border, otherwise your border (if choose to make one, will overlap your design.