The crafts are everything that makes a human being without the aid of machinery.A craft represents design and art in which a person makes their own hands.
Emboss is craft technique that involves working on sheet metal, leather, or other materials with similar characteristics to obtain a design in relief.
Step 1: Get the Materials
• Lamina Silver, Brass or Tin: You can get them in any store dedicated to craft items . May have different performances, either lamina ( with dimensions specific ) or roll . The election will take it considering the size of the sheet we need for our particular job, or by the amount of work that we will perform as the roll contains much more quantity, and although it represents a cost a little higher than the sheet only , can get more profitable in the long run if you make multiple jobs.
• Fluted tip: These allow you to record the drawing on the reverse and refine the edge on the right side. You can find different stores chisels, round trip , fine or medium , and even balls of various sizes.
• Palettes: chisels are flat curved tip and used to round and soften the inside of the work.
• Diffusions: They are used to give volume . They also come in different sizes and thicknesses. We can find them in the form of pressed paper or plastic-tipped pen .
• Suede: We used to support the work and allow us to give volume to the subject.
• Iron cutting any hard surface will act as our base, and that allows us to establish the right work once given the volume to reason that we are working.
• Grafilador : It is used to make ornaments , deep down , in nerves of leaves, etc. .
• Cutter: We'll use it to cut straight lines.
• Cotton: Cotton need clean power to remove the metals and metal polishing.
• Contact Adhesive: To secure the metal to wood, or any other medium chosen.
• Varnish for metals: Used to protect the metal .
Step 2: Make the Drawing
Step 3: Paste the Paper Sheet
Step 4: Review the Outline
Step 5: Do the Details
Step 6: ENJOY IT
Carlos Fernando Marroquin
Jose Pablo Fong
Juan Pablo Giron