P.S im only 13 so no bad comments please :)
So lets get started
Step 1: Things You Will Need
1. Soldering iron or soldering station.
2.Solder. I prefer 60/40 tin/lead resin cored solder.
3. helping hands. not required but highly recommended
4. soldering tip cleaner. Again, not required but it's recommended.
5. Wire stripper. (not pictured) required unless you have great skill with a pocket knife.I used the one in pic 2
6. Pliers or crimp tool (not pictured)
I think I've covered all the equipment
Step 2: Stuff You'll Need
1. 2 audio connectors. I chose the highest quality I could get
2. Your desired length of cable. For mono applications, you must use single core screened cable. Again, I chose the best I could get
3. Use heatshrink or the covers that came with the connector to insulate the inside of the connector.
Lets get started making it!
Step 3: Strip the Cable
Now thats done. On to the next step
Step 4: Prepare for Soldering
first, put the connector cover and the insulation over the cable.
second, setup the stripped ends on the connector like in pic 2.
Step 5: Solder Time!
solder the wires to the connector that we prepared in step 4.
Remember to cut the excess wire
Step 6: The Connector Cover
Step 7: All Done... Well Sort Of
Step 8: All Done
don't forget the rate and comment!