-Cheese (about 1/2 cup)
-Pita bread (2)
-Green onion (about 1 tablespoon)
-Black olive (1)
-Tomato sauce (1/4 of a cup)
-Cookie sheet or any pan suitable for warming pizza
Makes 1 mini pizza.
Step 1: Tomato sauce
2. Spread the tomato sauce evenly with a spoon onto the pita.
Step 3: Green Onion/Quills
2. Sprinkle the green onions onto the pizza, leaving the enough room without onion for the face.
Step 4: Olives/ eyes and nose
2. Place the olives onto the face; one at the end for the nose and two just above for the eyes.
Step 5: Legs
2. Place them evenly around the pizza as arms and legs.
3. Cover the legs with tomato sauce.
4. Sprinkle the legs with cheese, to bind the legs to the body when melted.