With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
Materials: -Cheese (about 1/2 cup) -Pita bread (2) -Green onion (about 1 tablespoon) -Black olive (1) -Tomato sauce (1/4 of a cup) -Cookie sheet or any pan suitable ...
1. Put the pita bread on the cookie sheet. 2. Spread the tomato sauce evenly with a spoon onto the pita.
1. Sprinkle the cheese onto the pizza. Save a little bit of cheese for the legs.
1. Cut the green onions into small pieces. 2. Sprinkle the green onions onto the pizza, leaving the enough room without onion for the face.
1. Cut a pitted olive into 3 circles. 2. Place the olives onto the face; one at the end for the nose and two just above for the ...
1. Rip four even strips from you extra pita bread. 2. Place them evenly around the pizza as arms and legs. 3. Cover the legs with tomato sauce. ...
1. Put finished pizza in the oven and bake for about 5 minutes at 250 f, or until the cheese is melted.
Gourmet Flatbread Pizzaby creativeinstrumental
Mighty Mini Pizzaby palombo5050
Pocket Pizzaby randofo
Pita Pizza: The Five Minute Snackby Weissensteinburg
10 minute Snack Size Pizza(:by kathylynn31
Join 2 million + to receive instant inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2015 Autodesk, Inc.
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
Not a member? Sign Up »
Already a member? Login »
That's a pro feature!
Want to go pro?
First step is to sign up.
By clicking "Sign me up!" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.
Already a member?" Login »