Note about recycling the wreath: When you are ready to recycle your wreath simply cut it in half (through the vines and cardboard) and slide off the natural, biodegradable materials and take the cardboard to a designated recycling facility.
• Large piece of cardboard at least 36inches x 36inches.
• Large Circular object for tracing (mixing bowl)
• Smaller Circular object for tracing (saucepan lid)
• Vines (vinca, grapevines, wisteria) enough to fill a 13 gallon trash bag
• Leaves with stems (i.e. Mountain Laurel)
Optional Materials for customizing your wreath
• Fresh-cut flowers (i.e. 6 large roses or Gerber daises)
• Large Maple Leaves
• Holly berry twigs (with berries)
• Twine or raffia
• Seasonal fruit
• While picking the vines, be cautious of thorns, poison ivy, and insects.
• While cutting the cardboard, be careful with using the scissors, and cut away from your body.