As you may have noticed, the materials required are easy to find, and what to is to be done with them is obvious.
1. That is to say, begin by cutting a fair sized sponge into four smaller pieces.
2. Place two of the sponges in a steel bowl
3. Place a small amount of baking soda on any side of of the sponges
4. Add enough hot water to the sponges such that the water stays in them and doesn't form at the bottom of the bowl
5. Rub wax all over the interior, in a manner that would not make things messy. Just ehough to protect the wood from warping
6. Place the steel bowl with its contents in the box of wood
7. There you have it, a humidor. ***Remember to research on the net how to properly humidify YOUR cigars!***
The amount of water in your bowl is important, some people like to have their spoinges moist, I clearly drench mine, and I do this because I have many cigars in the humidor, but, keep in mind that the more water you put in your bowl the more will be absorbed by the cigars. If you think a lesser amount of water is ideal, please feel free to leave a comment and help improve this instructable.