Step 1: Things You Need to Make a Ledge Buddy
2. A piece of white clay
3. A piece of black clay
4. A big piece of orange clay
5. and finally 2 medium pieces of red clay.
Step 2: Making the Head / Nose
2. Now take the smallest part that hangs over the table and round it like in the last picture making it look like a nose.
Step 3: Making the Eye Sockets
After you can make them deeper or how ever you like.
Step 4: How to Make the Eyes
2. After doing step 1 take two little black balls and place them in the center of the white clay like picture 6.
3. After you get both eyes done place them in the eye sockets you made in the last step as shown in pictures 7-8.
Step 5: Making the Nose More Detailed
2. Take a small piece of black clay and stick it into the slits as in picture 3
Step 6: Making the Hands
2. After you get the first step done take the molding tools and make four fingers or as many as you want then slowly mold them to your liking.
Then repeat with the other ball of red clay.
Now you have your very own ledge buddy !!